Headquartered in Mumbai, Auxano Technologies has been partnering with its clients to implement value based and scalable Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) Solutions. Auxano Technologies is looking at establishing its marketing presence in US, Europe, Middle East and the Asia Pacific regions. The company currently has its operations in Mumbai and a customer base spanning across USA and Canada.
"Innovation" is the differentiator that fires the imagination and delivers results. Built over the years, the vast repository of domain specific knowledge in Auxano, is an agile and dynamic value proposition. Rapid response, flawless execution and customer intimacy are all capabilities that make possible the journey from Knowledge to Value. Based on this value proposition, the company has developed process, tools, delivery models and methodologies that enable it to offer its clients high-quality customized IT and ITES solutions.
Auxano has adopted a mature model for sustaining and accelerating growth by managing business opportunities across horizons. The organization’s core services of Software Development, Web Based Applications, Search Engine Optimization, Web Analytics, Accounts Receivables / Debt Recovery, Telemarketing, Customer Care Services and Order Processing Services are based on well established, mature processes and models. Capitalizing on market trends, Auxano has also invested in high end security in both categories; physical and technological, ensuring heightened customer satisfaction through data protection. The headquarters come loaded with various security layers from physical frisking, to swipe entries, to biometrics, to CCTV direct viewership for customers globally. Auxano continues to invest in future technologies and services such as Knowledge Process Outsourcing to reap profits in the long term.
Auxano is a multi-cultural organization with a global workforce that has the experience of working across cultures and achieving a uniformity of purpose in the midst of diversity.
- To completely take charge of Web Analytics using Google Analytics and WebTrends for our Clients.
- To analyze, document and propose solutions for large and/or complex business areas and to prepare functional specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct Search Engine Marketing and traffic/site analysis
- Establish forecasts and perform in-depth quantitative analysis of search marketing results
- Lead and develop Internet marketing activities for: Google Ad-Words, Microsoft Ad-center, Banner Display, etc.
- Direct landing page optimization through use of multivariate testing and audience segmentation
- Interactive strategy, development, maintenance & implementation
- Thorough knowledge of SEO, PPC
- Will have to develop client onsite search engine optimization that includes website development and strategy
- Will have to manage client web analytics for measuring incremental impact in unique visitors, sessions/visits, page views, search engine positions and funnel analysis
- Coordinate with clients to establish forecasts, baselines, success metrics
- Should be able to perform in-depth quantitative analyses of client search marketing results and reported analysis to clients
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Expertise in Web Analytics, Google Analytics, Web Trends
- Expertise in Search Engine Optimization
- Demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes
Recommended vendors for: